Le Fooding is committed to protecting your personal information and being clear and transparent about what information we collect and how we use it. When you use our website or applications, provided by Le Fooding, information can be collected through cookies to distinguish you from other users of our website or applications.
Our full company name is MMM ! SAS (“Le Fooding”) and when you use our website and our services directly we act as a Data Controller.
If you need to contact us you have a number of options, you can:
- You can send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can send us a letter addressed to MMM! SAS, 27, rue Saint-Martin 75003 Paris
While everyone at Le Fooding is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy, we have a Data Protection Office who deals with all aspect of personal data at Le Fooding. You can contact our Data Protection Office by sending an email to email@example.com.
A cookie is a text file or a software element which records information relating to the navigation of your terminal on the Internet. It is under the control of your browser, and sometimes carries a unique and random number.
A cookie allows Le Fooding or its partners, as issuers of cookies and during its period of validity, to recognise your device each time it accesses digital content containing cookies from the same issuer.
Le Fooding is always seeking new ways to better its Internet website(s) and to offer you, the internet user, a better service and experience. Thus, Le Fooding and its partners uses different types of cookies as indicated hereafter. For some categories of cookies (for example, advertising cookies) your prior consent is required by regulation before the cookie is installed or read on your device.
In any case, you have the control of these cookies. Therefore, you have the possibility to refuse, set up or destroy them.
When you first visit Le Fooding website or application, the Cookie management solution directs you to this page that provides you with all necessary information about the cookies used.
- Browser controls
To learn more on how to configure cookies, you can visit the following website: https://www.youronlinechoices.com/
- Manage your preferences through a Cookies management solution
Le Fooding provide a Cookie preference solution to manage users’ consent on our websites or applications regarding cookies. This solution makes it possible to collect, store and transmit the consents of the users to Le Fooding and the concerned partners.
You are free to accept or decline cookies but be aware that a refusal could make your browsing on our website less user-friendly and with less relevant content.
The consent given is valid for a period not exceeding the expiration date of the cookie regarding its purpose and no longer than necessary in accordance with the legislation. If you refuse any cookies, Le Fooding also remembers your choice and no longer presents the Cookie management solution to you for a defined period. At the end of this retention period, or if you delete the cookie related to the storage of your choice, the cookies management solution will be proposed to you again.
Whatever your initial choice, from time to time, you can always withdraw your consent or adjust your settings by using the Cookies management solution.
A cookie can be classified in different ways.
By lifespan, a cookie is either a:
- Session cookie which is erased when the user closes the browser.
- Persistent cookie which remains on the user’s computer/device for a pre-defined period of time according to the span that is attributed and the parameters of your internet browser. Retention periods vary from cookie to cookie. We determine the duration of cookies based on what is proportionate in relation to the intended outcome and then limit this to what is necessary to achieve the purpose.
As for the domain to which it belongs, they are either:
- First-party cookies which are set by the web server of the visited page and share the same domain, in this case Le Fooding or its processors.
Besides these characteristics relating to their functioning: Cookies can pursue several purposes. Please note that the titles of categories may vary from one actor to another. To a better understanding, Le Fooding define them regarding the categories below.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies : Strictly necessary cookies are cookies that are indispensable due to the fact that the functionality of the website is contingent on their existence. Their deactivation will cause important difficulties for using the site, or even the impossibility to use the services that it proposes. Many purposes are covered by these cookies. They permit, for example, to identify the terminals to dispatch the communication, to assign numbers to the data “packets” in order to dispatch them in the requested order, and to detect transmission errors or data loss, keep in memory the content of a basket during the session, customise the user interface (language, presentation of a service) or even authentication with a service. These cookies also record the choice expressed by users regarding their cookies preferences so as not to request them again for a defined duration. These cookies are based on Le Fooding’s legitimate interest. Because they are strictly necessary for your navigation, your prior consent is not required. These cookies are NOT managed by our Cookie management solution.
- Functional cookies: Functional cookies are used to improve your browsing experience. They remember the choices you make (your username, save the last route options for example) and provide personalised services. Thanks to these cookies, you do not have to enter certain information each time you connect to our website or application. They can remember changes you have made to text size, font, or other parts of web pages that can be customised. Functional cookies will not be used to send you advertisements on our site or on other websites. You are free to accept or refuse them, but by blocking them, it is also possible that your previous service selections will not be kept in memory. These cookies are used on the basis of your prior consent.
- Analytics and audience measurement cookies: The audience measurement cookies help to recognize visitors of the website across their different visits. These cookies only stock an internet user’s ID (specific to each cookie) and is in no case used to collect nominative information belonging to the visitors. The data collected makes it possible to provide anonymous statistical data on visits (the number of visitors and pages visited, their frequency of return the duration of each visit, and the error messages encountered…). They help to enables a performance increase of the Le Fooding internet websites. The analytics cookies can be installed and managed by partners. You are free to accept or refuse them, but by blocking them, Le Fooding will have less information to improve the performance of its site. These cookies are used on the basis of your prior consent.
- Cookies used for targeted advertising: Targeting and tracking cookies enable third parties to provide services, mainly advertising, and to improve the effectiveness of such services. These cookies may remember the web pages and sites that you visit, and may collect personal data, mainly the IP address of the user’s device. The information collected may be shared with third parties. Examples include cookies that enable advertising agencies to serve ads based on your interests as determined by how you browse Le Fooding’s websites, or that limit their repetition. These cookies require your permission. In that case, a highly visible banner will appear on the first page of the site to request your consent to install these cookies. Le Fooding and third-party providers, including Google, use both first-party cookies and third-party cookies to collect information and to optimize and serve ads based on visits to the site. Le Fooding and these providers also use these two types of cookies to determine the ratio of number of site visits to ad impressions, other uses of advertising services and the interactions with these ad impressions and these advertising services. Lastly, Le Fooding and these providers use these two types of cookies to remember your interests and demographic data so as to serve you targeted ads. These cookies are used on the basis of your prior consent.
- Cookies generated by social network sharing buttons: Le Fooding uses so-called social plugins (hereinafter referred to as buttons) which link to social networks such as Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube. When you visit our website, these buttons are disabled by default, which means they do not send any information to the social networks in question without action on your part. Before you can use these buttons, you have to click to enable them. The buttons remain enabled until you disable them again or you delete your cookies. Once they have been enabled, the system connects directly to the server of the social network selected. The content of the button is then transferred directly from the social networks to your web browser, which incorporates them into the website you are visiting. As soon as you have enabled a button, the social network in question can collect data, irrespective of whether or not you use the button. If you are logged on to a social network, it can link your visit to this website to your user account. Visits to other Le Fooding websites will only be linked if you have also enabled the corresponding button on these sites. If you are a member of a social network and you do not want it to link the data collected from your visit to our website to the information provided when you joined the network, you must log out of the social network in question before enabling the buttons. Please note that we have no influence over the scope of data collected by the social networks through your buttons. Please refer to the data protection statement published by the social networks in question for more information about the scope and purpose of the data collection and how they process and use such data, as well as the rights and setting options to protect your privacy. These cookies are used on the basis of your prior consent.